The car has become more than a basic necessity in India nowadays for traveling. One of the essential factor people focus on while purchasing a car in India is the budget. Thus, both the car manufacturer and consumer look for cars under appropriate budget which ultimately makes the demand for such cars high. You might come across many alternatives provided by vendor companies, deciding among those becomes quite tough.
Hence have a look at Top 10 cheapest car in India without compromising any basic requirements based on popularity.
Table of Post Contents
10. Tata Tiago Revotron XT
- Height 1535 mm, Width 1647 mm, Length 3746 mm
- Tata comes up with pretty good looking Tata Tiago which delivers a mileage of 23 kmpl and amazing displacement of 1199cc at an economical cost of Rs.4.48 lakh (Ex-Showroom Price). It is one of the best cars by Tata in terms of design which starts at EMI of Rs.6463.
- This 5 seater FWD car provides power windows along with central locking facility.
- It has 5 gears and its power is 85PS@6000rpm.
9. Mahindra KUV100
- Height 1655 mm; Length 3675 mm; Width 1715 mm
- This is a wonderful car to think of. Itscozy interiors will definitely steal your heart.
- Its Electronic Brake Distribution with Anti-Lock Braking system ensures safety in especially the traffics of India which requires the application of harsh break. The Child Safety Locks and 2 Airbags is further great feature to be mentioned. It offers a mileage of average 18.15 kmplwith a displacement of 1198cc at a price of Rs.4.83 Lakh (Ex-Showroom Price).
8. Hyundai Eon
- Length 3495 mm; Width 1500 mm
- Hyundai Eon gives you a great experience of smooth riding with its Bucket type-differentiating front seats. It’s perfectly a driver-friendly car. IPOD & USB connectivity is also sound feature of the car for music lovers.
- This car provides a mileage of average 21.1 kmpl with a displacement of 814cc at a reasonable price of Rs.3.34 Lakhs (Ex-Showroom Price).
- It starts at EMI of Rs.6354.
7. Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Length 3620mm; Width 1495 mm; Height 1460 mm
- The Eon is a stylish and comfortable car with excellent build quality boosted with three-cylinder K-series petrol engine of 814cc. The automatic Gear shift along with Airbags and Piano Finish Stereo is something everyone would wish to have in their car.
- It comes at an affordable price of Rs.3.47 lakhs (Ex-Showroom Price) and EMI starts at Rs.6596. This is a fuel-efficient car which provides a mileage is 24.07 kmpl.
6. Maruti Suzuki Swift
- This Car is very attractive not only in terms of looks but its useful features like Remote Key less entry, Anti-lock Braking system and Automatic Climate Control.
- Besides these, coming to safety part, it comes with a powerful steering, dual air bags and electronic brake distribution so you need not fear about the safety. Sporty seat adds charm to its look.
- This car costs Rs.5.32 lakh (Ex-Showroom Price) which is really sound for the stunning features mentioned above and mileage of 20.4 kmpl with a displacement of 1197cc. It is also available on EMI of Rs.9217.
5. Maruti Suzuki Cellario
- Cellario is extremely budget friendly car as it has diesel engine thus most fuel efficient among the other options available in the market. This is not an end as it is built up with an Automatic Gearbox and Tilt Steering are its pretty cool features.
- It cost Rs.4.30lakhs (Ex-Showroom Price) and EMI starts at Rs.8169 and provides a Mileage is 23.10 kmpl with a displacement of 998cc.
4. Renault Kwid
- This is truly an affordable car costing just Rs.2.77lakhs (Ex-Showroom Price) and its EMI starts at Rs.5275. Spending in this car is always profitable as its fuel efficient too with a mileage of 23.01 kmpl.
- Child Safety locks and Airbags are also available in its variables.
- Its exterior styling is impressive along with the internal built quality of engines.
3. Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i10 is premium hatchback from Hyundai. It’s easy to drive in the city with this car due to decent braking.
- The Gear is placed forward to provide enough space for the front passengers which is really a plus point to this.
- It offers a mileage of average 19.81 kmplwith a displacement of 1086cc at a price of Rs.4.99 Lakh (Ex-Showroom Price). It starts at EMI of Rs.8454
2. Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Maruti is a trusted brand and its cars deserve to be in top 10 cars as it focuses on after sale services too. This is what a customer expects after purchasing a product.
Its price is comparatively economical amounting Rs.2.70 Lakhs (Ex-Showroom Price) if we take it with mileage i.e.24.7kmpl and is thus extremely fuel efficient with a displacement of 796cc. It starts at EMI of Rs.5130.
1. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Now this the name of most preferred car i.e. Top 1 car in terms of its demand, price and popularity.
- The key feature of this car is its electronic Power Steering with front power windows and central locking system. Its Mileage is 20.51 kmpl with a displacement of 998cc.
- Further reason why its top is a requirement of less maintenance, city drivability, Auto Gear Shift,Spaciousness, Central Locking, Audio system with USB and much more.
- It costs Rs.4.38Lakhs (Ex-Showroom Price). EMI starting from Rs.8329.
So, to end up, the above-mentioned cars were the Top 10 Cheapest Cars of 2016 based on Popularity and their low price at same time consisting of numerous, amazing and essential features. Hope this will help to choose the best one for you keeping in mind the budget as well as a decent car with you.