Syndicate bank is one of the nationalized banks operating with thousands of branches across the nation and in many parts of the world. The main branch of this bank operates from Manipal, Karnataka. Syndicate bank provides internet banking facility for people from cities, towns, and major villages.
The bank offers net banking facility for persons or companies but persons who operate joint accounts or partnership accounts need to apply for corporate account. The person who needs to access net banking as a single user needs to apply through retail account form. The applications can be downloaded on the internet and they should be duly filled in and signed along with KYC details. The KYC details and application form should be sent to the branch where your account exists. The account should be active and you should have a valid registered telephone number and email id attached with your bank account.
Firstly, you need to open the account in the Syndicate Bank and request for internet banking facility by downloading the application form through the official website, www.syndicatebank.in and to know about the terms and conditions to access internet banking, you need to navigate to the website www.syndonline.in.
Here is the procedure for registering for internet banking online.
- The user should navigate to the webpage syndonline.in to register for internet banking online. Then, you should go through the rules and regulations and details of services provided by the bank by means of internet banking.
- Then you should click on the button “I agree”. After clicking “I agree” button, you will see a page https://www.syndonline.in/B001/internet to register for internet banking. In that page, you should enter the account number and valid email id to head to the further procedure of registration. You should validate your details by entering information in the mandatory fields and should head to the next page.
- To head to the next page, you should click the “Next” button after entering correct and valid details. Take care that you fill all the details correctly since wrong entries might lead to untimely expire of the sessions.
- In the next page, you can go to the page for requesting retail or corporate account. You can navigate to the new user link and later, you can head to the welcome page. There you need to enter user id and password you get to your registered mobile number or email id.
- Then you should use the first pass word issued by the web center after successful login for the first time. You can use the alphabets and specific characters prescribed by the manual or user kit prescribed by offline kit you get through the bank or instructions provided through email or messages.
- Then you should enter the new password and later confirm the password. Then you get an OTP of four characters to your registered mobile number. You need to enter the correct OTP for the successful login into the internet banking.
Here are the benefits of internet banking through Syndicate bank.
The services provided through internet banking are funds transfer through IMPS/NEFT/RTGS, blocking of ATM/ debit card, request to change the login ID or ATM pin, request for cheque books, mini bank statement, balance inquiry, statements of previous transactions, and so on.
You need to keep the account active and valid to access the internet banking facility. You can be free from the hassle of standing in long queues or waiting for the response of the customer care staff on phone you have the net banking facility handy.
For any queries regarding the access of net banking facility, you can call the toll free number 1800 3011 3333 every day during 10 am to 5 pm in all the working days except public holidays, second and fourth Saturdays, and Sundays. To transfer funds through internet banking facility, you need to maintain minimum balance in your account.
You need to go through the official website before applying for internet banking. You can check the customer reviews and official reviews released by the bank to know the simple procedure of accessing the internet banking.
The reviews of the customers guide you to access the internet banking and related queries can be resolved easily with the help of official website of the bank and user manual kit provided by the bank.