Punjab Gramin Bank was sponsored by the national bank namely Punjab National Bank, which is one of the pioneer banking institution of India. This bank came into existence by amalgamation of the following 3 banks namely:
- Shivalik Kshetria Gramin Bank
- Gurdaspur Amritsar Kshetriya Gramin Vikas Bank
- Kapurthala Firozpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank
At present PGB has 285 branches spread over 13 districts of Punjab, which are functioning soundly with a huge list of customers which exceeds 20 lakhs.
Punjab Gramin Bank Customer care number
- As a bank holder , you may sometime require customer care services to collect any kind of information related to your account .
- In case , if you are searching for customer care services as an account holder in Punjab Gramin Bank ,you can simply dial 1800-180-7777 and avail the customer care services conveniently without any kind of trouble.
Checking balance in Punjab Gramin Bank
Those old days have gone when the bank account holders used to visit the bank or ATM branches to gather information about the balance in the account. Today, it is simply available at your finger clicks and you do not have to face any kind of inconvenience as a consumer of Punjab Gramin Bank to find the customer care services. It will be much easier with the use of SMS or missed call balance service. To get more information about missed call service, you can scroll down.
Missed call balance service for Punjab Gramin Bank
- Missed call balance service is available for all the bank account holders and Consumers who have registered their mobile number with the bank.
- You just need to give a missed call to the number 18001807777 and you can stay updated with your account balance anytime.
- You will receive an SMS instantly having information of your current account balance.
The way of Banking has been changed for the consumers because of the availability of internet banking services. For the consumers of Punjab Gramin Bank, internet banking facilities are available so you can use it as the perfect way to make the transactions.
You just need to visit the website link https://www.pgbho.com/about.html and you can select from retail or corporate internet banking to log in to your account. It is the best way to avail complete information on your account balance or to make the transactions.