Our cell phones are not linked to our bank accounts, which creates a slew of problems for everyone. It’s possible to register a mobile number for any number of reasons. It aids us in a variety of ways, including transaction updates and online banking.
To ensure that you are notified immediately if the account is compromised, make sure that your mobile phone number is up to date. As a result, keep reading to find out more information for registering mobile number in Bank of India
Write an application
And first foremost, you should submit an application for Bank of India Phone number Registration to the bank branch manager of the home bank. To add a mobile phone number to your Bank of India account, you must write a request to the branch manager.
- Get an A4 size sheet
- You could use a blue/black pen, depending on your preference.
- Prepare an application
- A self-attested document with your confirmation at the bottom of the photocopy should be attached to this application letter.
- Copy of AADHAR card or other relevant document can be submitted. Other forms of identification such as a passport or driver’s license may also be required.
- Once you’ve gathered all of your paperwork, all you have to do is visit the nearest branch and hand in this letter and a photocopy of the AADHAR card to the manager or other bank official there.
- Bring your original AADHAR Card as well, just in case the bank officials ask to see it.
- Finally, the mobile number would be linked to the bank account within a few days (usually 3-5 days).
Get a mobile registration form
The branch can provide you with a phone number registration form or even a KYC form that you can either pick up in person or download in advance. Submit the form after filling it out. It should be registered within 3-5 days.
Through Net Banking
Registration is indeed not available at this time. There is only one way to change or update your existing mobile number – via net banking. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Visiting Bank of India’s internet banking website is the first step at bankofindia.co.in
- Your User ID & Password are required to log in.
- Select Options at the top right of the page.
- Select Profile on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Choose mobile number updation
- Enter the mobile number you want to change.
- When you’re finished, enter the one-time password (OTP) sent to your phone.
- At long last, the old phone number would be replaced with your new one.
Changing your cellphone number is easy with Bank of India’s net banking. The only requirement for updating your mobile number is that the account has full KYC.
Your Bank of India Savings Document is required to update and change your mobile phone number. To take advantage of the benefits of online banking, you must register your mobile phone number with your bank.