An actor who presents a breath of fresh air to the past yesteryear’s actor, Randeep Hooda is in the ilk of his own. With abilities pertaining him to venture into any complex character with ease, this man has lived up to his billing.
With the new era of off-grid storyline based cinemas dawning upon us, the future of Bollywood looks in great hand with such mesmerizing talents like Randeep Hooda vying their trades.
Having ventured into cinemas in the early year of this millennium, he took a sabbatical and came back with agreat synopsis. We take a look at the top ten best movies of Randeep Hooda of all time in our list today.
10) Murder 3 (2013)
- The third installment in the series of Murder, this one was directed by Vishesh Bhatt.
- The movie had a psychological thriller theme and featured Randeep Hooda, Aditi Rao Hydari, Sara Loren in the major roles.
- The movie gained mixed to positive reviews and performed moderately at the box office circuit.
9) Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster (2011)
- A romantic thriller drama film, this one was directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia.
- This one features Jimmy Shergill, Mahi Gill and Randeep Hooda as the major leads.
- The movie is packed with a story of intrigue betrayal and ambition between the three leads of the movie.
- The movie was a critical and commercial hit which opened the door for a sequel titled Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns (2013)
8) Kick (2014)
- A movie by Sajid Nadiadwala, this one had the theme of action-drama.
- The movie featured Salman Kahn, Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda, Mithun Chakraborty and more in major roles.
- Randeep Hooda essayed the role of a police office in the movie.
- The movie remains one of the top grosser in the box office circuit.
- The background score of the movie was praised throughout
7) Jannat 2 (2012)
- A sequel to the super hit Jannat (2008), this one was directed by Kunal Deshmukh.
- The movie had Emraan Hashmi, Esha Gupta and Randeep Hooda in the leads.
- The movie saw Randeep enact the role of a grief-stricken police officer.
- The movie was declared a semi-hit by the box office verdict.
6) Once Upon a Time In Mumbai (2010)
- A crime drama film by Mithun Luthria, this one remains one of the best Bollywood movies to have been made on Mumbai underworld.
- The movie relates the story of real-life Mumbai gangsters, Haji Mustan, and Dawood Abraham played by Ajay Devgan and Emraan Hashmi respectively.
- Randeep Hooda played the role of an ACP and narrates the story all around.
- The movie received positive reviews and was declared a hit by the box office
5) Main Aur Charles (2015)
- A crime film directed by Prawaal Raman, this one is a fictitious account on notorious serial killer Charles Shobraj.
- The movie had Randeep Hooda play the role of Charles Shobraj while Richa Chadda, Tisca Chopra, and Adil Hussain played the supporting cast.
- The movie was a resounding treat for critics with fine performances from all the leads.
4) Rang Rasiya (2014)
- A movie on the life of 19th-century Indian painter, Raja Ravi Verma, this one was directed by Ketan Mehta.
- The movie had Randeep Hooda play the role of Raja Ravi Verma while Nandana Sen played his love interest.
- The movie was praised for its storyline and remained a firm favorite for critics and viewers alike.
3) D (2005)
- A sequel to the crime drama film Company (2002), this one makes up for the third in the series of gangster movies with Satyu (1998) being the first one.
- The movie was directed by Vishram Sawant and featured Randeep Hooda as the main lead while Rukhsar Rahman, Chunky Pandey, Isha Koppikar played the supporting cast.
- The movie was praised for its story portrayal.
2) Highway (2014)
- A movie by Imtiaz Ali, this one is bordered on the theme of drama.
- The movie featured Randeep Hooda and Alia Bhatt as the leads.
- The story revolves around the character of a Veera Tripathi (played by Alia Bhatt) getting abducted and the further consequences of it.
- The movie was praised immensely and did great at the box office circuit.
1) Sarbjit (2016)
- This one is a biographical drama film on the life story of Sarbjit Singh, a man held in a Pakistani prison for 23 years.
- The movie was directed by Omung Kumar and featured Randeep Hooda, Aishwarya Rai, Richa Chadda and Darshan Kumar in major roles.
- The movie is narrated from the perspective of Dalbir Kaur, Sarbjit’s sister (played by Aishwarya Rai).
- Randeep Hooda earned immense praise for his role in the movie.
We’ve reached the end of the realm, haven’t we? We hope you had a great time going through the list. We shall be back with more the next time.