Anushka Sharma remains only a few modern day actresses of Bollywood that have given a wilt to the movie fraternity. She has been part of great movies over the years with her performance and profile. It’s why we’re looking at the ‘Top Ten Best Movies of Anushka Sharma of All Time’ in this blog today.
She has collaborated with many actors till date and has the tutelage of working with the three big Khans, Shahrukh, Aamir and Salman in her short career. In fact, she has marvelously graced the film realm with these stars.
In a bid to unearth her best movies till date, we collaborated to furnish a list among her ever growing profile and have them lined up for you.
Let’s cut short the wait and move ahead with the list, shall we?
10) Badmaash Company (2010)
- This one was a crime comedy film direct by actor turned director Parmeet Sethi.
- The movie was one of the sleeper hits of the year.
- It featured Shahid Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Meiyang Chang and Vir Das in the leads.
- It garnered a mixed response from the critics although it gained commercial success at the box office.
9) Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl (2011)
- This one was themed on a romantic comedy and was directed by Maneesh Sharma.
- It featured a storyline of a conman who gets his share peg of cons later in the events of life.
- It had Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Parineeti Chopra, Aditi Sharma and Dipannita Sharma.
- The movie earned praise for the story plot and did good business at the box office.
8) Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola (2013)
- This one was a black comedy film by Vishal Bhardwaj and featured Imran Khan, Pankaj Kapoor and Anushka Sharma in the leads.
- The movie revolves around the story of three individuals and the consequences in regard to their actions.
- It opened up to below the mark earnings at the box office and managed to salvage the value later in the weeks.
7) Dil Dhadakne Do (2015)
- This one was an off-beat comedy-drama film directed by Zoya Akhtar.
- It featured the story of a dysfunctional Punjabi family.
- The movie had a wide assembled cast of Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Shefali Shah and more.
- It opened up to wide acclaim from the critic panel and fared well at the box office meter.
6) Band Baaja Baraat (2010)
- A movie featuring praise worthy performances from Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma, this one was directed by Maneesh Sharma.
- It was praised for its offbeat plot and went on to be one of the sleeper hits of the year.
- It had a storyline of a love story set in the events of wedding planning.
- The movie was a critical and commercial success.
5) NH10 (2015)
- NH10 was a thriller movie directed by Navdeep Singh and had Anushka Sharma starring aside Neil Bhoopalam.
- The movie was a production debut of Anushka Sharma and featured a storyline of a young couple on a road trip marred by the incidents regarding honor killing and more.
- It opened up to great critical acclaim and emerged as a sleeper hit.
4) Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008)
- Her first entry into the Bollywood realms, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi was a blockbuster at the box office charts.
- The movie was directed by Aditya Chopra and was produced under the banner of Yash Raj Films.
- The movie featured Shah rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Vinay Pathak.
- It had a storyline of a mild-mannered office worker transforming himself as a fun-loving character to win the love of a girl.
3) Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012)
- This one was the second collaboration of Anushka Sharma with Shahrukh Khan.
- The movie was directed by Yash Chopra while the music was given by A.R. Rahman.
- It featured Shahrukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif in the leads.
- The movie earned the status of a hit at the box office and ablockbuster at the overseas.
2) Sultan (2016)
- A new entrant into the 300 crore movie, only the third in the history of Bollywood after PK and Bhajrangi Bhaijaan, this one is definitely worth a watch.
- It’ based on sports-drama and was directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.
- The movie had Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma in the leads while the supporting cast was played by Randeep Hooda and Amit Sadh.
- It revolves around the storyline of wrestling career of Sultan Ali Khan, hailing from Haryana and his personal life.
1) PK (2014)
- A movie centered on science fiction comedy, this one was directed by Rajkumar Hirani and was produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra.
- The movie had Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Anushka Sharma, Boman Irani and Sushant Singh Rajput in major roles.
- The movie perpetuated the storyline of a stranger who ends up asking questions that no one ever dared to ask out.
- The childish curiosity, the entertaining laughter ride, the shrug-off the shoulder moments makes this movie worth a watch.
- It remains the all-time blockbuster movie of Bollywood.
Any thoughts on these? Share them down below in the comment box and let us know.