Anil Kapoor, a perennial actor who has been playing his trade in the Bollywood circuit and international arena for years with his acting colossus is someone to really look forward too.
An actor that’s known for his versatility and unfazed attribute to undertaking the hardest of tasks in hands, this man is one of the best of his time. A recipient of two National Film Awards and six Filmfare Awards, this man is a supreme talent.
His movie Slumdog-Millionaire shook the whole world and earned the movie Academy Award.
Here’s a throwback to the top ten best movies of Anil Kapoor of all time on our blog today. Enjoy the show!
10) Ladla (1994)
- A movie that’s based on the storyline of a beloved son who lives with his disabled mom is such a fine movie made till date.
- It featured Anil Kapoor as the beloved son along with Farida Jalaalreprising the role of themother along with Sridevi and Raveena Tandon as the other leads.
9) Welcome (2007)
- If you ever that the doubt on Anil Kapoor’s comedy abilities, then you need to watch this one asap.
- A movie featuring two gangsters and their sister along with his lover, this movie is a full on entertainment.
- The way Anil Kapoor portrayed the character of Majnu Bhai was such a laughter riot all throughout.
8) Kishen Kanhaiya (1990)
- A movie based on the twin characters of Anil Kapoor, this one is worth a watch.
- This one is based on the traditional Bollywood drama story and is a remake of Ram Aur Shyam starring Dilip Kumar.
7) Parinda (1989)
- Parinda is a movie based on the story of gang-war and underworld.
- The movie featured Anil Kapoor and Jackie Shroff as the two brothers caught on the either side of gang-wars while Nana Patekar played the role of adon.
- The movie is still rated as one of the best till date in gangster genre.
6) Lamhe (1991)
- A rare movie that still retains its glory even after dampened at the box office.
- This unconventional romance movie featured Anil Kapoor in dual roles while Sridevi played the female lead.
- The way Anil Kapoor played the role of heartbroken youth along with another role of grey haired somber man in his 40’s is such exquisite and irresistible.